New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Be Bright, Be Seen & Be Safer with New Wave While Swimming Outdoors with This Safety Swim Buoy Tow Float (Pink)
Free Shipping Included! New Wave Swim Bubble for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Be Bright, Be Seen & Be Safer with New Wave While Swimming Outdoors with This Safety Swim Buoy Tow Float (Pink) by New Wave Swim Buoy at Remark A Mobile. MPN: NWSB-Bubble-Pink. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The New Wave Swim Bubble is very similar in functionality to the New Wave Swim Buoy, but it has no Dry Storage compartment and therefore is much lighter and larger. The New Wave Swim Bubble is only 8oz with 20L air capacity vs. the original New Wave Swim Buoy at 10oz with 15L air capacity. Without the storage compartment, there is no strap loop or buckle. However, there is a handle on the bottom that can be used to carry your Bubble during a SwimRun or during a swimming break. If you want to be
Product Description & Reviews
The New Wave Swim Bubble is very similar in functionality to the New Wave Swim Buoy, but it has no Dry Storage compartment and therefore is much lighter and larger. The New Wave Swim Bubble is only 8oz with 20L air capacity vs. the original New Wave Swim Buoy at 10oz with 15L air capacity. Without the storage compartment, there is no strap loop or buckle. However, there is a handle on the bottom that can be used to carry your Bubble during a SwimRun or during a swimming break. If you want to be a safe swimmer there is no better swimmer flotation item to add to your triathlon transition bag. With this fluorescent-colored buoy's "outer-space" visibility, you won't need to worry about getting hit by incoming seaplanes, battleships or aircraft carriers, nor will you worry about real-life dangers such as surfers, stand-up paddleboards, or teenagers on jetskis. The New Wave Swim Bubble is the swim safety float you need if you want a clean and simple swim safe buoy. Are you seeing what we are trying to say here? We don't have the exact numbers crunched, but we are telling you that this New Wave Swim Buoy largely increases your safety in open water. It is a safe and easy way to rest if needed, and it helps you Be Bright and Be Seen. Don't you want to be safe? The last thing you need is a marine biology intern trying to tag you for research when they mistake you for a member of the beluga family due to the texture of your wetsuit. Then, before you know it, their research is over once they find out you're an "abnormal species," so they sell you to a seaquarium and you are stuck performing stunts for tourists, getting paid in sardines. Next thing you know, your sodium levels are through the roof. That is why 9 out of 10 marine biology graduates recommend New Wave Swim Bubble for open water swimming. Just ask them; they will tell you. Bubble dimensions: 16 inches tall x 8 inch diameter.
Features & Highlights
- New Wave Swim Bubble is the ultralight swim buoy that provides a safe way to float and rest during your swims. New Wave Swim Bubble is the best open water swim buoy for those looking for a simple swimming buoy without any additional weight-adding features.
- The Bubble is similar to the original New Wave Swim Buoy but it is crafted without the attached dry bag compartment. We know not everyone needs to bring their wallet, car keys and cellphone with them for their Ironman training swims. The Bubble swim safety buoy is larger, more buoyant, and lighter than its predecessor, the New Wave Swim Buoy.
- The Swim Bubble gently tows behind you without pulling you back or adding extra drag to your swim. The Swim Bubble provides reassurance for safer swimmers by adding extra visibility and floatation, in case you cramp up or simply need rest. The Swim Bubble is light (8oz) so it will be easy to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave buoy and bubble safe swim series add to your swim safety, they do not replace a personal flotation device (PFD) or a life vest.
- Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water, but the New Wave Swim Bubble will display your location prominently. Pair this brightly-colored swim float with a New Wave swim cap to be exceptionally noticeable. Be Bright & Be Seen by speed boats and jet skis to avoid getting decapitated. Some have even said this swimmers buoy may be visible from space, but that might just be due to advancements in satellite technology.
- The New Wave series of triathlon training buoys help make you a safer swimmer by combining utility with visibility. This New Wave buoy is essentially a lifeguard float which will help track or log your swims with a coach, lifeguard or swim buddy.
New Wave Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Buoy
7.01 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
Have questions about this item (NWSB-Bubble-Pink), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by New Wave Swim Buoy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
★Prepare Yourself for the Next Adventure EOTW Universal Waterproof Case pouch designed exclusively for most smartphone up to 6 inch diagonal size. Apple: iPhone 8/8plus,7/7plus, 6s/6/6s, 5S/5C/5, iPhone SE, iPod Touch 7/6 Samsung: Galaxy s8/s7/s6/s...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0721352990558,
Premium waterproof bag (waterproof backpack and phone case set) : OMGear Dry Bag & smart phone Case creates a perfect combination of waterproof bags for any adventurer, no need to worry about your gears, We will keep your gears clean and dry from any...
IPX8 Certified & Safer Use Every Gihery waterproof phone pouch is IPX8 certified. Can go deep to 100 feet. Our pouch can fully protect your cell phone from water,snow sand and dust.Great for fun.Simply enjoy your favorite water activity without worry...
mpn: B075M7RB22, ean: 8907198248868,
How to install: Find the plastic tab, insert the 4 corners to the holes on the back of the case, push it upwards until you hear a ''clicked'' voice. After that, screw it on the bike. How to release it: To release the case, find the plastic arm/tab on...